Below is the procedure for YABATECH payment of acceptance fee and registration for newly admitted students 2014/2015;
STEP 1: Payment of Acceptance fee and Screening
1.Go to www.yabatech.edu.ng
2.Click on â€śAcceptance feeâ€ť
3.Enter your UTME/Application Number
4.Click on Login
5.Click on â€śMake paymentâ€ť
6.Enter your ATM Card details (MasterCard and Visa-Card) and your Secure Code (please obtain your secure code from your Bank)
7.Wait for 24 hours Then re-login to continue
8.Print Payment history
9.Update your Bio-data and Print it.
10.Proceed to Admissions Department of Registry in Room AA 24 of Old Admin Block to locate your Screening Officer.
STEP 2: Registration and Fee Payment
11. Click on â€śStudents Portalâ€ť
12. Enter your UTME Number as Username and your Surname as password
13. Click on â€śPrint Admission Letterâ€ť
14. Click on â€śPrint Payment Adviceâ€ť
15. Click on â€śSchool fees paymentâ€ť
16. Click on â€śMake paymentâ€ť
17. Enter your ATM details [MasterCard and Visa Card] and your secure code (Please Obtain your secure code from your bank)
18. Wait for 24 hours. Then re-login to continue
19. Print â€śPayment Historyâ€ť
20. Wait for 24 hours, for Bursary approval of payment. Then re-login to continue
21. Print School fees Receipt.
YOUR REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL YOU SIGN RELEVANT DOCUMENTS AND SUBMIT TO THE SCHOOL OFFICER
2014/2015 POST-UTME & DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION UPDATE |
- Receive SMS notification of your first or second choice
polytechnic POST-UTME/DE Exam dates and timetable
- Receive SMS notification of your first or second choice polytechnic POST-UTME/DE application procedures and requirements
- Receive your first or second choice polytechnic POST-UTME/DE guide lines and pass questions
- Receive SMS notification of your POST-UTME/DE release result within 12hrs of the official release
- Receive SMS notification of your first or second choice polytechnic admission 1st, 2nd, 3rd batches or supplementary lists publication
- Receive the list of other polytechnics and the programmes that could give admission to any person who scored less than 180 at POST-UTME, or unable to pass POST-UTME
Why/How we do it
Every year some prospective post utme or direct entry candidates do miss their choice institutions post utme or direct entry screening exams, because they did not hear the screening date announcement before the screening.
Due that, some tertiary institutions announce their post utme/de screening exam date, a day only on any national news papers or/and on their websites. And for some institutions the screening could take place within two weeks after the announcement date. So we started this phone update to help candidates get their post utme or direct entry screening exam date through their phone on the day of the announcement.
We do get the update in the following ways
And when we eventually get the post utme or direct entry date of any institution, then will send it to prospective candidates that registered with us for the concerned institutions
- Everyday we do buy at least four different national newspapers to search for post utme or direct entry screening date announcements of any institution.
- Everyday we do browse all the websites of different institutions that have websites, searching for the post utme or direct entry date announcements.
- Everyday we do call our agents in some institutions trying to know date of the screening of those institutions.