|This is to inform the general public that the Rivers State Polytechnic (RIVPOLY), Bori, is inviting application from suitably interested and qualified candidates to her 2014/2015 Post-UTME.
Candidates who chose the institution (either as Most preferred, More Preferred or Preferred) and scored 150 and above.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
STEP 1: Interested candidates for HND,Pre-ND and ND programs of the Rivers State Polytechnic, Bori shall proceed to any branch of Union Bank & FCMB Nationwide to make payment of N16, 300 (N15, 000 for Form, N1000 Portal Access Charge and N300 Bank Charges).
Candidate shall provide the following details:
UTME registration number
Phone Number and any other detail
STEP 2: After making the payment, bank shall issue a receipt with Confirmation Number to candidate.
STEP 3: Candidate will visit the homepage of the Rivers State Polytechnic website. www.rivpolybori.edu.ng, click APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION and do the following:
Enter the confirmation number found on your bank printout into a box provided and click “submit”.
If payment is successfully validated, you will be prompted to create a password profile you will be using for further logins.
Login afresh using your UTME Number, and the password you created and the Full Application Form will open. Fill-in the Applicant’s Particulars Form.
(Please ensure you provide an active email address and phone number)
STEP 4: On successful completion, you would receive an SMS alert.
STEP 5: Print out a copy of the Online Application Form for keeps. Cross check printed form to ensure that information supplied are correct. You can login again to make any observed correction. Log out.
STEP 6: You will be contacted in due course if successful.
Deadline for the submission of Application Form is October 31st, 2014. ||
2014/2015 POST-UTME & DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION UPDATE |
- Receive SMS notification of your first or second choice
polytechnic POST-UTME/DE Exam dates and timetable
- Receive SMS notification of your first or second choice polytechnic POST-UTME/DE application procedures and requirements
- Receive your first or second choice polytechnic POST-UTME/DE guide lines and pass questions
- Receive SMS notification of your POST-UTME/DE release result within 12hrs of the official release
- Receive SMS notification of your first or second choice polytechnic admission 1st, 2nd, 3rd batches or supplementary lists publication
- Receive the list of other polytechnics and the programmes that could give admission to any person who scored less than 180 at POST-UTME, or unable to pass POST-UTME
Why/How we do it
Every year some prospective post utme or direct entry candidates do miss their choice institutions post utme or direct entry screening exams, because they did not hear the screening date announcement before the screening.
Due that, some tertiary institutions announce their post utme/de screening exam date, a day only on any national news papers or/and on their websites. And for some institutions the screening could take place within two weeks after the announcement date. So we started this phone update to help candidates get their post utme or direct entry screening exam date through their phone on the day of the announcement.
We do get the update in the following ways
And when we eventually get the post utme or direct entry date of any institution, then will send it to prospective candidates that registered with us for the concerned institutions
- Everyday we do buy at least four different national newspapers to search for post utme or direct entry screening date announcements of any institution.
- Everyday we do browse all the websites of different institutions that have websites, searching for the post utme or direct entry date announcements.
- Everyday we do call our agents in some institutions trying to know date of the screening of those institutions.