|UNIZIK Direct Entry Screening Form 2014/2015 is Out|
Unizik de form 2014 is out. The management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK), Awka invites application from candidates who chose the institution as first choice in the 2014 JAMB Direct Entry (DE) to a screening exercise for admission into the 2014/2015 Academic Session.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates are to obtain a Two thousand naira (2,000.00) Bank Draft payable to Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka from any of the following banks:
i. Diamond Bank ii. Enterprise Bank iii. Fidelity Bank iv. First Bank v. GTB vi. Access Bank vii. UBA viii. Zenith Bank.
Screening Date & Details:
The Direct Entry screening exercise is scheduled to hold on Thursday, October 16, 2014.
VENUE: Multi Purpose Hall (opposite Banking Plaza).
Time: Checking in of students commences at 9am.
Candidates are to come for the screening with a File containing;
i. 2 digital passport photographs
ii. 2 copies of each qualifying certificate
iii. HB pencil and Eraser
iv. Bank Draft
v. Jamb Application slip
The file should have the name of the candidate, JAMB Reg. No. and Department written on the front page.
(I) No handset shall be allowed in the examination halls.
(II) Parents/Guardians are not allowed within the premises of the examination halls.
2014/2015 POST-UTME & DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION UPDATE |
- Receive SMS notification of your first or second choice
POST-UTME/DE Exam dates and timetable
- Receive SMS notification of your first or second choice POST-UTME/DE application procedures and requirements
- Receive your first or second choice POST-UTME/DE guide lines and pass questions
- Receive SMS notification of your POST-UTME/DE release result within 12hrs of the official release
- Receive SMS notification of your first or second choice admission 1st, 2nd, 3rd batches or supplementary lists publication
- Receive the list of other and the programmes that could give admission to any person who scored less than 180 at POST-UTME, or unable to pass POST-UTME
Why/How we do it
Every year some prospective post utme or direct entry candidates do miss their choice institutions post utme or direct entry screening exams, because they did not hear the screening date announcement before the screening.
Due that, some tertiary institutions announce their post utme/de screening exam date, a day only on any national news papers or/and on their websites. And for some institutions the screening could take place within two weeks after the announcement date. So we started this phone update to help candidates get their post utme or direct entry screening exam date through their phone on the day of the announcement.
We do get the update in the following ways
And when we eventually get the post utme or direct entry date of any institution, then will send it to prospective candidates that registered with us for the concerned institutions
- Everyday we do buy at least four different national newspapers to search for post utme or direct entry screening date announcements of any institution.
- Everyday we do browse all the websites of different institutions that have websites, searching for the post utme or direct entry date announcements.
- Everyday we do call our agents in some institutions trying to know date of the screening of those institutions.