|UNIZIK Direct Entry Screening Form 2014/2015 is Out|
Unizik de form 2014 is out. The management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK), Awka invites application from candidates who chose the institution as first choice in the 2014 JAMB Direct Entry (DE) to a screening exercise for admission into the 2014/2015 Academic Session.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates are to obtain a Two thousand naira (2,000.00) Bank Draft payable to Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka from any of the following banks:
i. Diamond Bank ii. Enterprise Bank iii. Fidelity Bank iv. First Bank v. GTB vi. Access Bank vii. UBA viii. Zenith Bank.
Screening Date & Details:
The Direct Entry screening exercise is scheduled to hold on Thursday, October 16, 2014.
VENUE: Multi Purpose Hall (opposite Banking Plaza).
Time: Checking in of students commences at 9am.
Candidates are to come for the screening with a File containing;
i. 2 digital passport photographs
ii. 2 copies of each qualifying certificate
iii. HB pencil and Eraser
iv. Bank Draft
v. Jamb Application slip
The file should have the name of the candidate, JAMB Reg. No. and Department written on the front page.
(I) No handset shall be allowed in the examination halls.
(II) Parents/Guardians are not allowed within the premises of the examination halls.
Posted: Monday, 29 September 2014 11:41 am
We will send your POST UTME/DE screening date to your phone on the day the school announces it, plus past questions services
- Avoid missing your POST UTME/DE 2015/2016 screening Exam this year
- Some candidates missed their POST UTME/DE screening exams last year
- Apply with us for phone update
Other ways you could get POST UTME/DE screening Date yourself:
- Everyday you should buy at least four major different national newspapers to search for post utme or direct entry screening date announcements of your choice institutions.
- Everyday you should browse the websites of your choice institutions that have websites, searching for the post utme or direct entry date announcements.
- You could visit your choice institutions trying to know date of the screening of those institutions and remember to collect phone numbers of people at the school campus to enable you to be calling them for update.
2015/2016 POST-UTME & DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION UPDATE |
- Receive SMS notification of your first or second choice
POST-UTME/DE Exam dates and timetable
- Receive SMS notification of your first or second choice POST-UTME/DE application procedures and requirements
- Receive your first or second choice POST-UTME/DE guide lines and pass questions
- Receive SMS notification of your POST-UTME/DE release result within 12hrs of the official release
- Receive SMS notification of your first or second choice admission 1st, 2nd, 3rd batches or supplementary lists publication
- Receive the list of other and the programmes that could give admission to any person who scored less than 180 at POST-UTME, or unable to pass POST-UTME