Following its total conversion to
Computer-based Test, CBT for all its subsequent examination, the Joint
Matriculation Board, JAMB, has called on Nigerians to build CBT centres
across the country.
- Prof. ‘Dibu Ojerinde
This appeal was made by the board’s Registrar and Chief Executive, Prof. ‘Dibu Ojerinde.
The professor who made this call on
Monday at the 2nd Technical Committee Meeting on 2014/2015 Admissions to
Degree, Nigeria Certificate in Education and National Diploma and
Awarding Institutions held in Minna, wants the centres constructed to
accommodate all candidates in the 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation
He stated further that the board would
ensure that CBT centres were in place so that candidate would be
accommodated in the 2015 UTME, adding that it would go a long way to
solve a lot of problems associated with the examination.
The Registrar explained that the
agency’s examinations would consist essentially of Computer Based Test
in the 2015/2016 UTME and urged Niger State to build and operate
computer centres in three Senatorial Districts for the candidates.
“Our latest investigation shows that
the Niger State College of Education, Minna, Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida
University, Lapai and the Niger State Polytechnic, Zungeru, are state
institutions that can be equipped for this purpose,” Ojerinde said.
2014/2015 POST-UTME & DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION UPDATE |
- Receive SMS notification of your first or second choice
POST-UTME/DE Exam dates and timetable
- Receive SMS notification of your first or second choice POST-UTME/DE application procedures and requirements
- Receive your first or second choice POST-UTME/DE guide lines and pass questions
- Receive SMS notification of your POST-UTME/DE release result within 12hrs of the official release
- Receive SMS notification of your first or second choice admission 1st, 2nd, 3rd batches or supplementary lists publication
- Receive the list of other and the programmes that could give admission to any person who scored less than 180 at POST-UTME, or unable to pass POST-UTME
Why/How we do it
Every year some prospective post utme or direct entry candidates do miss their choice institutions post utme or direct entry screening exams, because they did not hear the screening date announcement before the screening.
Due that, some tertiary institutions announce their post utme/de screening exam date, a day only on any national news papers or/and on their websites. And for some institutions the screening could take place within two weeks after the announcement date. So we started this phone update to help candidates get their post utme or direct entry screening exam date through their phone on the day of the announcement.
We do get the update in the following ways
And when we eventually get the post utme or direct entry date of any institution, then will send it to prospective candidates that registered with us for the concerned institutions
- Everyday we do buy at least four different national newspapers to search for post utme or direct entry screening date announcements of any institution.
- Everyday we do browse all the websites of different institutions that have websites, searching for the post utme or direct entry date announcements.
- Everyday we do call our agents in some institutions trying to know date of the screening of those institutions.